Terms and conditions of European payments
- The payment currency is EUR.
- Payments can be made in any amount.
Fee for European payments made by private and business customers in our Internet Bank or through Swedbank Gateways is 0,38 EUR.
- The correct IBAN of the beneficiary is indicated on the payment.
- The service fee type is shared costs (SHA).
- Ordinary payment will be received by beneficiary´s bank on the next business day. Urgent payment will be received by beneficiary´s bank on the same business day, if you forward your payment order to the bank until 4 pm.
- The beneficiary's bank is located in a member state of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area (or Andorra, French Guyana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City).
- European payments enable you to send more than just the ordinary payment explanation to the beneficiary – you can also include the originator’s reference number and the identification code of either the originator or the beneficiary.
Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy,
Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Other countries to which EU payments can be made
Andorra, French Guyana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City.