Examples of the annual percentage rate
The annual percentage rate is 2,99% on the following (example) conditions:
- asset price of €14 500 + VAT;
- down payment of 10%;
- residual value of 25%;
- contract period of 5 years;
- number of repayments 60;
- contract fee of €200;
- floating interest rate 2,45% per annum + 6 months' Euribor
(23.05.2019 6-month Euribor rate was – 0,242%; the rate set out in your agreement may change every 6 months; negative Euribor equals to zero;
- the sum of repayments €14 084,19;
- the total cost of the credit €1 292,75;
- the total sum of the credit €14 342,75.
The rate is calculated on the assumption that the basic amount and the interest will be repaid as monthly annuity payments.
Upon taking a lease, a comprehensive and motor third party liability insurance contract must be entered into.