Terms and conditions of European payments
European payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The payment currency is EUR.
- Payments can be made in any amount.
NB! European payments can be made at the discounted fee of 0,38 EUR. The discounted fee is applicable to payments made through internet bank or electronic banking programme.
- The correct IBAN of the beneficiary is indicated on the payment.
- The service fee type is shared costs (SHA).
- Ordinary payment will be received by beneficiary´s bank on the next business day. Urgent payment will be received by beneficiary´s bank on the same business day, if you forward your payment order to the bank until 4 pm.
- The beneficiary's back is located in a member state of the European Union (or French Guyana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland,
Liechtenstein, Martinique, Norway, Reunion, Monaco, San Marino or Switzerland).
- European payments enable you to send more than just the ordinary payment explanation to the beneficiary – you can also include
the originator’s reference number and the identification code of either the originator or the beneficiary.
Member States of the European Union
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy,
Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Other countries to which EU payments can be made
French Guyana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Martinique, Norway, Reunion, Monaco, San Marino and Switzerland.