(1) The service fee for payments made in Private Banking branch and by Private Banking employee is twice of the established amount.
(2) This also applies to clients who were at least 60 years old on 8th of March 2018 and held a current account.
(3) Instant payment can be sent via Internet bank or mobile app Swedbank Eestis if payment amount does not exceed 15 000 €.
(4) Payments to Swedbank (Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark) reach the beneficiary’s
account in the full amount. The beneficiary’s IBAN must be specified.
(5) Terms and conditions of a European payment:
* the payment currency is the euro;
* The correct IBAN is indicated in the payment;
* The service fee type is ‘shared’;
* The beneficiary’s bank ( remitter`s bank when incoming payment) is located in a Member State of the European
Union (or Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Aland Islands, Azores, Ceuta and Melilla, Gibraltar,
Guadeloupe, Canary Islands, Madeira, Martinique, French Guinea, Reunion, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Andorra).
The fee is according to point 1.5 when the beneficiary’s IBAN is not indicated in the payment.
(6) The remitter pays the service fee of Swedbank and the beneficiary pays the service fees of all other banks.
(7) The remitter pays the service fees of Swedbank and foreign banks. If the beneficiary’s bank’s
service fee exceeds the amount paid by the remitter for the beneficiary, the current account of the remitter
shall be automatically debited with the corresponding difference of service fees.
Additionally debited service fee can be 63,91€ at most. This type of paymet orders are no longer performed
if the payment recipient’s bank is situated in the European Union or the European Economic Area.
(8) Incoming payment with a note ‘transfer charges paid by remitter’ is free of charge. The service fee for a non-customer is twice the established amount.
(9) Execution of an intra-bank standing order is 0,16 € (for private clients free of charge for people up to 25 years of age (incl.)).
(10) If an express payment is European payment then fee for the payment is according to an European urgent
(11) Free of charge upon entry into savings deposit contract.