Unable to log in?
If you are unable to log in, we invite you to check the following settings and make sure, that
- right/correct identification method is chosen;
- correct User ID is entered;
- “Caps Lock” function is currently turned off;
- font is not turned on Cyrillic (Russian letters);
- you have typed correct password and complete/entire 6-digit code from the password card;
If you use Smart-ID, make sure that you have an active account in Smart-ID app and your mobile phone has Internet available (connection). Make sure that PIN1 is entered in Smart-ID app within 2 minutes of appearance of the control code.
If you use new type of PIN-calculator, make sure that during authorization you enter APPLI 1 code. If also your spouse or colleagues use PIN-calculator, make sure that you use the right one.
If you are using ID card, make sure that your computer is prepared for working with ID card (ID card software has been installed and ID card reader is working), and correct PIN is entered.
If you do not remember the permanent password, please come to the branch to get new password. When visiting our branch, please bring your valid passport or ID card with you.
Try other more convenient tool for accessing your Internet and mobile bank - Smart-ID, ID card or Mobile-ID.